Here are foods you should try adding to your
meal plans each day for more lean body success:
1. FRESH GARLIC or pickled garlic is a natural antibiotic, a
blood sugar regulator, and also works like a thermogenic in
your body. It boosts metabolism and keeps insulin levels low
to maximize phat burning. Cool huh?
2. EDAMAME (Soybeans) contain lecithin, which can help your
body to keep your cells from accumulating phat. You can
steam them or there are even dried or roasted snacking
versions that are great when you're on the go.
3. APPLES & BERRIES are a delicious source of pectin, which
limits the amount of phat your cells absorb because of its
water-binding properties. Apples are my go-to snack (along
with a teaspoon of raw organic nut butter) most of the time.
4. GINGER expands your blood vessels and can increase your
metabolism by nearly 20%. It also detoxifies your body as it
stimulates circulation throughout.
5. CINNAMON helps your body to metabolize sugar about 20
times faster and lower your body’s blood-sugar levels, which
will help keep phat off. And all it takes is about 1/4 of a
teaspoon added to your meal or snack. Try sprinkling some on
some apple slices and you have a LEAN BODY DYNAMIC DUO!
6. CAYENNE PEPPER is one of the best phat-burning spices,
burning calories by triggering a thermodynamic burn that
lasts hours after eating. Use sparingly if you are
sensitive to spicy food.
Alright, so try working these 6 sneaky phat-burning foods
into your meal plan today, and your body will surely get
Here's to getting lean, strong, and healthy for life,